Renewable energy is something close to our heart at Alpharetta. With 50% stake in Ajat Instruments Ltd, a strong renewable energy start-up in Nigeria, we are set up as a consultant and contractor to:
- Set up renewable energy technologies.
- Generate, transmit, distribute, purchase, sell and supply power through renewable energy sources.
- Construct, lay down, establish, operate and maintain energy generating stations, including buildings, structures, machineries, equipment, cables, accumulators, lamps, and works.
- Undertake and carry on the business of managing, owning, controlling, erecting, commissioning, operating, running, leasing or transferring power plants and plants based on conventional or non-conventional energy source.
- Design, set up and install integrated energy systems technologies.
- Acquire and divest of renewable energy assets.
- Participate in project financing of renewable energy technologies.